Jun 4, 2009

Chris Cornell - Webster Hall - April 8th 2009


Standing here with X's in my eyes drawing flies....Yeah you know what i am talking about. Get your Doc Martins and flannel on, we're headin to a Cornell show. Haha, actually Doc Martins dont fit me since I am a robot......remember.......ConcertRobot......jeez, anyway, I was little freaked out when I heard the new album, all that kinda hip hoppy crappy beats kinda stuff. But when you go to a CC show, you get everything, and always the good, classic stuff.



Although the new songs live were pretty darn good. Nice eclectin setlist ranging from Soundgarden, Audioslave, Solo Stuff, Temple stuff, new stuff, old stuff, uppers, downers, and all-arounders. So the brobot and I hit up another Webster Show and was a good crowd, energetic, and not too many d-bags. Great Setlist, check below for details.






Part Of MeTime
No Such Thing
You Know My Name
Outshined
Spoonman (Good Times, Bad Times)
Show Me How To Live
Exploder
Be Yourself
Hunger Strike
Ground Zero
Never Far Away
What You Are
Rusty Cage
Sunshower
Fell On Black Days (acoustic)
Can't Change Me (acoustic)
Black Hole Sun (acoustic)
Like A Stone (acoustic)
band jam/Cochise
Watch Out
Scream
Blow Up The Outside World
Jesus Christ Pose---
Enemy
Moth
Reach Down (Say Hello To Heaven) - complete with Yogi haircut

No comments: